Colors of the sea come alive in these contemporary turquoise dangle earrings.
Turquoise jewelry has always been a popular accessory. These are next level fun.
These turquoise post dangle earrings, also named The Anais Earrings, are fun, flirty and just fabulous.
Magnificent turquoise gemstones sit within silver bezel cups. Not only do they have a unique shape, but the copper striations make them even more special. The cut of the turquoise is referred to as trillion.
Decorative textured wire frames each turquoise gemstone. In addition to framing the stones the wire curls into a loop that holds a silver pendulum.
Different types of wire were used to handcraft these lovely earrings:
- First – Argentium silver was used for the frame and the pendulum.
- Second – The base of the bezel and both posts and ear nuts are sterling silver
- The bezel is fine silver.
Turquoise gemstones are both classic and timeless. Afterall, “some experts think turquoise is the first gemstone ever mined”. Yet in spite of that, these turquoise post dangle earrings are very contemporary and chic.
Did you know…
- Turquoise is one of four birthstones for December
- They have a lengthy history, dating back to ancient civilization to 5000 B.C.
- Used by Native Americans in jewelry dating back to 200 B.C.
- It is a copper ore and one of the oldest known materials.
Check out The Aspen Earrings. Another style of turquoise post earrings in the Fall/Winter Series. If you really want to make an impact, wear them with either The Ash Ring. It’s the perfect complement to The Anais Earrings.
If you’re like me, you appreciate a suggestion or two on how to style your jewelry. Here are a few ideas…
I am not affiliated with any of these clothing brands. I am not selling any of these clothing brands. I am merely showing ideas as to how my jewelry can be worn.