Colors of the sea come to life in this statement worthy turquoise ring.
Turquoise jewelry has always been a popular accessory. This is both eye-catching and head turning.
This silver turquoise statement ring, is also named The Ash Ring. Your sure to get noticed when wearing this statement ring.
Magnificent turquoise gemstones sit within silver bezel cups. Not only do they have a unique shape, but the copper striations make them even more special. The cut of the turquoise is referred to as trillion.
Equally important are the beaded wires framing each stone and the silver accents that separate the two. As a result, this gemstone ring is the perfect statement piece.
Different types of metal were used to handcraft this gorgeous piece of turquoise jewelry:
- First – Argentium silver was used for the accents, base of the bezel and band – size 7.
- Second – The beaded frames are sterling silver
- The bezel is fine silver.
Turquoise gemstones are both classic and timeless. Afterall, “some experts think turquoise is the first gemstone ever mined”. Yet in spite of that, this silver turquoise statement ring is very contemporary and chic.
Did you know…
- Turquoise is one of four birthstones for December
- They have a lengthy history, dating back to ancient civilization to 5000 B.C.
- Used by Native Americans in jewelry dating back to 200 B.C.
- It is a copper ore and one of the oldest known materials.
For added impact, wear it with either The Anais Earrings or The Aspen Earrings. Both earrings are in the Fall/Winter Series.
If you’re like me, you appreciate a suggestion or two on how to style your jewelry. Here are a few ideas…
I am not affiliated with any of these clothing brands. I am not selling any of these clothing brands. I am merely showing ideas as to how my jewelry can be worn.