These ruby post earrings are just as fun as they are fabulous.
Get ready to shine with these lovely gemstone earrings.
The Gloria Earrings are luscious gold ruby post earrings. A winning combination of gold and rubies.
- First, you have petite ruby gemstones that trail gently curved wire.
- Second, the warmth of the gold wire is unmistakable.
- Third, they perfectly complement each other.
To say nothing of the hammered finish of the gold. Which adds both texture and depth. Additionally, the gold wire is artistically designed to appear as a flower bud.
Let’s talk about the rubies…multiple facets are cut into the stone which allows them to sparkle with every turn. The stones are opaque and the color of magenta.
- Ruby is the birthstone for July, as well as the gemstone of 15th and 40th anniversaries.
- European royalty and upper classes desired rubies, and many people in medieval times believed that rubies offered its wearers health, wealth, wisdom, and success in love.
- The diamond is the only natural gemstone harder than a ruby.
In addition to being great for special occasions, you can also wear them to dress up jeans and a tee. Either way you you won’t be disappointed with The Gloria Earrings.
Check out some of the other gold style earrings…The Harlow Earrings and The Harmony Earrings, to name just a few.
Whether you’re shopping for yourself or someone else they’re sure to please.
When you purchase these gold ruby post earrings you can be sure to receive genuine gemstone jewelry that is hand crafted and never mass produced. Plus, 10% of the profit goes to a local animal shelter. What could be better than that.
Have you ever looked at jewelry, loved it but wondered how to style it? I have. Here’s an idea…
I am not affiliated with any of these clothing brands. I’m simply giving style ideas.