Once you wear this beautifully designed, amazonite pendant necklace, you won't want to take it off.
So many style options with this silver pendant necklace...from jeans and a tee to any special occasion.
The Jordyn Necklace is a fabulous amazonite pendant necklace. Which hangs from a delicate strand of sterling silver chain.
You’ll love the colors found in this stone. Warm aqua blue that’s reminiscent of caribbean waters. To say nothing of the softest hues of blue/white rivers running across it’s surface. Absolutely stunning!
This gorgeous natural amazonite stone sits nestled in a scalloped bezel cup. Entirely framed by fine silver. In addition to both pendant and clasp being hand forged, the bail is too.
Different types of metal were used to create this amazonite pendant necklace:
- First, fine silver was used for the bezel, frame and leaf accents.
- Second, the bezel base, chain and various accents are sterling silver
- Third, Argentium silver was used for various accents, clasp and components, as well as the extender chain
Furthermore, you’ll find a two inch extender chain which is adorned with a uniquely shaped amazonite gemstone. Softly hued citrine gemstones accent the delicate chain at the clasp.
The Jordyn Necklace is 18.5 inches with the pendant adding an additional 1.5 inches. Additionally, another 2 inches from the extender chain, if needed.
Fun Facts: Amazonite gemstones are used for the following purposes…
- Physical: Cellular regeneration, healing from trauma, gout and arthritis.
- Emotional: Releasing fear of judgement or conflict.
If bold and striking colors are more your style. Or, you just want some variety. Take a peek at both The Kali Necklace and The Alexandra Necklace. Both are gorgeous options.